Series: Elite N.W. & Elite N.W. Plus
Speed: 70 m.p.m to 100 m.p.m
Perfect Printgraph Engineers LLP. (PPE) brings to you the manufacturing of distinguished and top-notch printing machines with innovation that meets the day and age.
PPE aims at providing perfection in every way. Solving your printing problems while giving you best quality, reliability and features at the best cost is our motive. Our quality meets global standards. Anywhere in the world, you can rely on us for all your usage and after sales service. The features of our machines suit any climatic conditions.
Our machines will help you multiply your business, you will print more and more with perfect printgraph machines. Renowned for their robust construction, thoughtful features, easy controls and low maintenance our machine gives you years of trouble free profits. Right from the first print our machines will have a positive impression on your business..
- Simplex Unwind and Rewind Station Equipped with Automatic Tension Control System.
- Automatic Tension Control System: Load cell feedback control provided on Unwind, Infeed, Out feed & Rewind Station to maintain uniform tension throughout the entire roll.
- Opto Electronic Web Guiding System: Digitally controlled web guiding for precise guiding of web. (Trolley Type)
- Motorised Deck for easy movement of Printing Station.
- Programmable Digital Ac Drives.
- Silent and Powerful Drying and Exhaust System.
- Pneumatic Air Shaft Provided on Unwind and Rewind Stations for quick and easy loading and unloading of the parent roll.
- Online Reading of Unwind and Rewind Roll Diameter.
- Touch Screen Interface.
- Electric Hoist to lift the rollers.
|Type of Machine||: Flexo Printing Press-Stack Type|
|Series||: Elite N.W. & Elite Plus N.W.|
|Printing Speed||: 70 mpm & 100 mpm|
|No. of Printing Stations||: 2 to 8 Colours|
|Web Width||: 500 mm to 1500 mm|
|Print Width||: 400 mm to 1400 mm|
|Printing Repeat||: 400 mm to 1250 mm|
|Printing Possibilities||: Variable as per no. of colour of machine|
|Power Requirement||: Variable as per machine|
|Supply Voltage||: 415 V, 3 Phase, 50 cycles/sec, 4 wire or as required|
|Floor space Length/Width/Height||: Variable as per machine|
|Substrates Printable||: NON WOVEN FABRIC|
(Due to regular R & D, specifications may undergo minor variations without prior notice.)
- Enclosed Chamber Doctor Blade System.
- Ceramic Coated Anilox Rolls.
- Ink Pump – Motorised.
- Continuous Rotation of Anilox Roll Drives by Electric Motors.
- System to Lift Off/On of Printing Cylinders.
- Fully Digital Web Video System.
- Pneumatically Operated Marriage Roll System.