Series : Elite 400 Series
Printing Speed: Maximum Speed: 450 m.p.m.
Perfect Printgraph Engineers LLP. (PPE) brings to you the manufacturing of distinguished and top-notch printing machines with innovation that meets the day and age.
PPE aims at providing perfection in every way. Solving your printing problems while giving you best quality, reliability and features at the best cost is our motive. Our quality meets global standards. Anywhere in the world, you can rely on us for all your usage and after sales service. The features of our machines suit any climatic conditions.
Our machines will help you multiply your business, you will print more and more with perfect printgraph machines. Renowned for their robust construction, thoughtful features, easy controls and low maintenance our machine gives you years of trouble free profits. Right from the first print our machines will have a positive impression on your business..
- Asynchronous Ac Servo Motor.
- Digital Drive.
- Shaftless Unwind Station with Floor Lifting.
- Unwind “Close Loop” Brake Control.
- Easy Access to The Cutting Section.
- Active Electro Static Eliminator with Static Control Unit.
- Various Razor/Rotary/ Shear Slitting System.
- Digital Line Guide Control.
- Unloading Booms.
- Laser Core Positioning Equipment.
- Duplex Rewinding:The term duplex rewinding implies the use of two shafts for rewinding the split substrate. This ensures a positive separation between adjacent slit reels, which are wound alternately on the two shafts.
- Duplex Centre differential rewinding technology: The Differential winding technique afforded by ball shafts effectively compensates for web thickness variations by allowing each coil to rotate at the rpm suited to its diameter.
- Pneumatically Lay on rolls: Pneumatically pressured lay on rolls enable the user to vary the contact pressure and thereby produce rewind reels with the required tightness. A self-alignment mounting of these lay on rolls also compensates for a gradation in reel diameters within reasonable limit.
- Pneumatically Operated Nip Rollers: To maintain uniform and precise tension at printing, Infeed and oufeed stations.
- Silent and Powerful Drying and Exhaust System.
- The actual production speed will depend on the type, thickness, quality of the material to be printed, No. of Color, Inks, Photo Polymer Plates, Quality of Inks, Solvents and Operators skill.
- ** Depend upon the model.
- *** Due to regular R & D, Speciﬁcation may undergo minor variations without prior notice.
|Web Width||: 600 mm to 2200 mm|
|Unwind Diameter||: 650 mm to 1200 mm|
|Maximum Rewind Diameter||: 500 mm|
|Maximum Slitting Speed||: 450 m.p.m.|
|Minimum Slit width||: 50 mm|
|Unwind Core ID||: 76 mm & 152 mm|
|Rewind Core ID||: 76 mm & 152 mm|
|Material:||: PET LAMINATE, BOPP, LABLE ST, LDPE, PAPER.|